- My Ben Carson post was very popular; apparently I should write about current events more often. But I don’t want to, and was reluctant even to write about that one.
- I have the same feelings as everyone else on the Lovecraft statuette decision; although I am very attached to old HPL, I totally understand why they did it and on balance I think it was probably the right thing to do.
- I went to Ely today and visited the cathedral.
- Does anyone know anything about the ancillary features of podcasting? Hosting, logos, all that kind of thing? I’m going to be talking about history in an unusual format on a computer near you soon.
- I have had a couple of drinks and my face is a little numb, so please ignore any typos. Not that I’m typing with my face; that would be silly.